Monday, October 6, 2008

October is here already...

Wow, the months seem to go by faster and faster all the time...here it is October, and before we know it, it'll be Christmas. Where did that summer go??? Where has the YEAR gone?

Last month, I got some very unsettling news about my favorite show Lighten Up with Richard Simmons on Sirius Satellite Radio. After 3 years, it was cancelled. And yet shows like Howard Stern continue. How sad is that? Well, when I found this out - I cancelled my subscription to Sirius - and I won't be re-subscribing unless Richard would come back. I told Sirius what I thought about what they did...as did a lot of people. I hope they realize what a mistake this was...but I have my doubts that they will. Just goes to show what they are all about, I guess. It certainly doesn't seem to be about helping people at all! Because that show helped many people. Thank you, Richard and the whole team of Lighten Up - for reaching out and helping so many people. I wish you all the luck in the world, on finding a new and better way to reach even more people than you did on Sirius!! :-)

No comments:

My Progress: