Friday, May 1, 2009

Living Room "Makeover" (Spring 09)

(Something weird happened to my last "make-over" post and it got all messed up. Doing it again.)


Here is the before picture - way before...I've even gotten new furniture since this picture was taken. I didn't do it all at once. But, now it's done - with the exception of carpet...and THAT won't be happening for awhile!
Here is the same shot, made-over.
And a few closer views:
The woodwork around my new window is mostly covered up in this picture. I'll try to remember to take pictures before I hang the drapes in the other rooms.
I will post pics of the other rooms as I get the painting done & get them back together again. Kitchen will probably be next...it's painted, just upside down at the moment. ;-)

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thanks Ang & Dawn for your comments on the post that got screwed up!!

My Progress: